If you are a Chicago CTO Group member and happen to be in one of cities below, you are welcomed and encouraged to join a meeting.
Before attending a meeting, you must:
- Receive confirmation from local organizers before the meeting begins
- Familiarize yourself with the local customs and specific cultural anthropologies (eg. dress code)
- Acknowledge that you are not permitted to pitch your product or services
- Acknolwedge that all discussions are understood to be governed by strict confidentiality--known as the Chatham House Rule
Send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with our partner organizers.
- Boston CTO Club
Meetings are last Wednesday of the month (except Nov. & Dec.), 7:30 am to 9:30 am, alternating between Fresh Pond & Kendall Sq. No meeting in August.
- Los Angeles CTO Forum
Meetings are 2nd Friday of every month, 8:00 am to 10:00 am in Santa Monica.
- Melbourne (Australia) CTO Club
Meetings are the second Thursday of each month from 7:30 am to 9:30 am.
- New York CTO Club
Meetings are 2nd Wednesday of the month, 7:30 am to 9:30 am in Midtown East. No meeting in August.
- San Francisco CTO Club
Meetings are the second Wednesday of the month from 7:45 am to 9:30 am in SoMa on New Montgomery St.
- Seattle CTO Club
Meetings are first Wednesday of the month from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
- Washington, DC CTO Club
Meetings are 2nd Wednesday of the month, 7:30 am to 9:30 am in Tysons Corner.